how to get a patent for an idea – https://roslyncollin.blogspot.com/2019/04/how-can-you-benefit-from-inventhelp.html; Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or how to patent an invention sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.