Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside new invention ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and InventHelp Headquarters your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.